Wednesday, March 5, 2008

i am sorry.....

To my mother I am sorry for being irresponsible, I am entrusted to take good care of my brother and sister ans see what I have.. A brother that seems not to respect me.maybe bacause I dont deserve it.. I am selfish for I spend the money unwisely not thinking the people who work hard for it...

To my brother, for I was not able to be a better you or instead be like you. I understand you perfectly now.. A lot of things that you need to sacrifice just to be a better guardian. I dont deserve this things, the prevelages that I have now. for I am irresponsible.. how sad that could be....

1 comment:

:-) said...

How sad much of your writing makes me, but I appreciate your honesty. I stumbled across your blog and only want to tell you chin up, young lady. God is still here and loves each of us as much as we have never understood. You are not stupid and I hope the time since your last post has shown you this very thing. You aren't the first to squander money or let your mother down--but who God has purposed you to be remains the engine burning inside you and in the end, this is just who you will become. If you believe, and trust, and do, so it will be. Head up, from a poet also named Mai.

Hang in there! And if you ever get the inclination, hit my blog at http://www.1smallvoice.wordpress.com.